1. What information should I provide to the Landscape Designer?
Any information you can provide to the designer is helpful. Important items include:
- Plot plans of your house
- Grading plans
- Photos you like in magazines
- Locations of property lines, septic systems, etc.
2. How does the design process work?
- Call us at 970-488-1707 to request a consultation or fill out the form to schedule a meeting.
- We meet at your property to discuss ideas and goals.
- We measure your yard, take photos and collect other pertinent information in order to create an accurate and detailed landscape plan.
- Quote you a cost for your specific design. (See below) Upon your approval we will sign the landscape agreement. (Also see below)
- The designer takes this information and begins work on a preliminary landscape plan. A second meeting is scheduled to present the plan and make changes.
- You will receive copies of your design and we will present additional items including quotes and maintenance plans should you request.
3. How does the payment process work?
Landscape design fees are based on the size and complexity of your job as well as what design services you request. A 50 percent deposit and signed contract are required before work begins. Please feel free to call with any questions.
4. How long does it take to complete a landscape design?
There are many factors that determine the completion time frame. During the season we generally complete preliminary plans within 7-10 business days. Depending on changes applied to the preliminary plan, the final plans will be complete within a week. These time frames may fluctuate depending on the design service(s) you purchase as some services are very complex and labor intensive.