Here is a list of positions currently available at Bath Landscape Design and Irrigation:
Bath Landscape is seeking to fill several positions for spring 2017. All positions are full time and offer competitive pay. Bath Inc is a family owned business, has been for over 50 years, and is successfully growing. Bath has become a symbol of stability and trust in the landscape industry. We have developed an award-winning approach to sustainable, functional, and beautiful landscape design and installation. Our landscape division is booked throughout the year and is ready for a record breaking year. If you enjoy working outside in a fast past and rewarding industry, give us a call (970) 488-1707. This job includes overtime opportunities and benefits. Qualified applicants please fill out the application at the bottom of the screen or you may also come to our office located at 1505 S Timberline Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80524 to apply. Thank you!
Landscape Foreman and Assistant Foreman
- 3+ years Foreman Experience preferred (for Commercial)
- 2+ years Experience preferred (for Residential)
- Plant knowledge
- Landscape Plan knowledge
- Irrigation knowledge
- Hard-scape knowledge a plus
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Valid driver’s license
- Insurable driving record (no DUI’s or reckless driving in past 5 years)
- Ability to work well with others and lead
- Ability to take direction
- Punctual and dependable
- Proficiency with heavy equipment, min-ex and skid steer (Bobcat)
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be available to work overtime, and occasional weekends
- Bilingual a plus
Job Duties and Description:
- Report to superintendents /project managers
- Lead a landscape crew to complete jobs correctly, efficiently, timely, and safely.
- Excellent attention to detail and deadline oriented while working in a fast paced environment
- Ensures the entire crew is following proper safety and precaution procedures.
- Responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of assigned company vehicles and equipment.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to organize and build the Landscape Maintenance Department in such a way that the contracted properties are being maintained according to industry and company standards. The Maintenance Technician will work directly under the supervision of the Maintenance Foreman. The Maintenance Technician will engage in landscaping or groundskeeping activities. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the care and upkeep of outdoor spaces such as gardens, yards, parks, or golf courses. As a Landscape Technician, you may also tend to indoor facilities with outdoor vegetation, such as gardens or greenhouses. Maintenance Technicians often drive from one job site to the next, so you may be required to have a driver’s license and a good driving record. Also, because landscaping duties can be physically demanding, you should be in good physical shape and able to lift heavy tools. Your job responsibilities may include planting and watering trees or flowers, pruning bushes and hedges, mowing or fertilizing lawns, and removing weeds, snow or litter. You may also apply pesticides to landscapes; however, you’ll probably need a state license to do so. A typical workday may require you to use various manual and mechanical tools, including lawn mowers, rakes, shovels, power saws or turf vacuums. You may also use equipment that simplifies such tasks as fertilizing soil, spreading sod or applying herbicides.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Notify appropriate parties immediately of any safety infractions, concerns, problems or unsafe activities.
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment – Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, commercial mowers, motorized spreaders, sprayers, edgers, blowers, trimmers, hedgers, chainsaws, aerators, and trailers.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material – Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment – Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute to the organizations vision and mission, interact effectively as a team member
- Other duties as assigned from the Maintenance Foreman
Experience & Education:
- 1-2 Years of Landscape Maintenance Needed
- Must be able to learn and complete all training requirements for the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attendance punctuality, dependability, and reliability
- Pleasant and courteous attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Sound critical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to solve standard problems and seek guidance on complex problems